You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left-hand side.
This website is operated by Estonian company BeneValue OÜ (registry code 14558473) below together referred as “BeneValue”, “we” or “us”.
This policy concerns each person who directly or indirectly shares their personal information with BeneValue, any of our employees, suppliers, through the usage of our websites, mail or our other services (such as marketing, press, events, communication, influencer, gifting and promotional services).
What information do we collect?
At times, we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information regarding BeneValue.
We may gather the following information about you when you use this website:
- Email address (voluntary)
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or another device)
What We Track?
Let’s make this simple, we track only the information that is necessary to gather anonymized statistics of who is using our website. This means we use Google Analytics to tell us, generally, who is visiting, what are they looking at, and what we can do to improve the experience.
For how we use your information that is collected using cookies and similar technologies please see the “Cookies” page here.
Which suppliers we use and what data we share?
|Google Inc||Sending information and newsletters via Email||Email, Name||USA||Legitimate Interest|
|SimplBooks||Supplier of accounting and invoice systems||Email, Name, Address, Telephone number, Customer name, Customer number||Estonia||Legal obligation|
|Sending information and newsletters via Email
Manage clients projects
|Email, Name, Customer name
Email, Name, Customer Name
How do we use your information for marketing?
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for via the website.
You are entitled to ask:
- For a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information;
- To have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected;
- If we are processing your personal information by automated means and on the basis of your consent or a contract (see “How do we use it?”, above), for us to provide your personal information, which you have provided to us, to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You can also ask us to provide your personal information directly to a third party in this format, and, if technically feasible, we will do so; and
- To have your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (for example, if your preferences change, or if you do not want us to send you the information you have requested).
- to object to our processing of your personal data for which we use legitimate interest as a legal basis, in which case we will cease the processing unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing.
You have also the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for direct marketing. If you do not want to continue receiving any direct marketing from us, you can contact us email@example.com or click on the unsubscribe function in any such communication. In that event, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
Please contact us using the details set out below if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority if you’re not happy with how we’ve handled your personal information.
If you want to:
- Submit a subject access request to know what information about you is being stored
- Submit a request to be forgotten/erased from our services
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org