As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable invoice billed to you, we recommend you read these Terms and Conditions to ensure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are unsure about any details, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of services by you (the Customer or You) from us (the Supplier or Usor We).
- These are the Terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual or business purchasing services from the Supplier.
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the sale and purchase of the Services.
- Services means any services that we supply to you, of the number and description as set out in the Order.
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as set out.
- The description of the Services is as follows: writing and publishing articles that contain backlinks and/or promotional content in various third-party websites.
- In the case of Services made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide is accurate.
- Contega uses reasonable efforts to provide these services to you; however, all services provided depend on innumerable factors and market variables that are outside of our direct control. For these reasons, all services offered are not guaranteed and are offered “as-is”. Where you decide to use any services offered by Contega, you agree that we make no guarantees including but not limited to article placement, rankings, or any profits. You understand that the services offered may have variance, be inexact, cause negative effects, or be otherwise incorrect. An increase in search engine ranking, increase in business, or any other associated benefits are neither implied or guaranteed. Website rankings or results may vary by region, search engine, or fluctuate based on factors outside of our control. Due to the nature of our services, you agree:
- We do NOT guarantee any results (negative or positive). We will NOT be held responsible for any increases or decreases in search rankings, increases or decreases in search positions, increases or decreases in backlinks, keywords, website authority, traffic fluctuations, manual or algorithmic penalties and any other indicators.
- We will NOT be held responsible for any search engine penalties your website may receive if you don’t follow search engine’s guidelines, including (but not limited) to spammy comments, heavy and spammy linking from guest posts, spammy guest blogging, publishing poor quality content with a sole intent to gain backlinks, buying or exchanging backlinks, etc.
- We will NOT be held responsible for any financial losses or gains you or your website may face.
- We will NOT be held responsible for any changes made to a user’s website that adversely affects the search engine rankings of the user’s website.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. We have no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future and user may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- We have NO control over any actions or inaction by any search engines related to a user’s website or a website’s ranking.
- We have NO control over website and blog owners deleting/moving/changing their website. These placements will not be refunded or replaced.
- Under no circumstances shall Contega be liable to you (the end user) for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of yours or third party websites. You, the end user assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using our services.
- We reserve the right to tweak anchor text and other order details to ensure successful placements.
- Contega is NOT responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- You agree to release us from any liability that we may incur for providing you any services offered via Contega. You agree that any service or any other information found on Contega may be inaccurate, unsubstantiated or possibly even incorrect. You agree to release us from any liability that we may have to in relation to your use of our services.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. Any illegal content, products, services or items hateful, objectionable or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organisation, product or service; cruelty towards animals; or otherwise content found to be objectionable will be cancelled and refunded.
- We DO NOT work in gambling, adult and pharma industries.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order if we think we won’t be able to fulfil it. In such cases, you’ll be refunded in full.
- If you are unsure if your site violates our restrictions, please contact us.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Services in these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services.
- When an order has been made, we can reject it with or without good reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered, only upon the Supplier sending an Email to the Customer saying that the Order has been accepted or, if earlier, the Supplier’s delivery of Services for the Customer.
- Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- Most articles will be written by us, however we can accept Customer-submitted articles. When an article has been submitted, we can reject it with or without good reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, price or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- The Consumer will not disclose the existence of this contract to any third party.
- Although we will make our best efforts to place backlinks on subdomains or subfolders chosen by the Customer, we reserve the right to place any bought backlinks on whatever subdomain or subfolder we choose. The Customer will not use the fact that backlinks were placed on their non-preferred subdomain or subfolder to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund. Refunds will be only be permitted when articles have been placed on incorrect domains.
- The Customer accepts that there is a minute risk that the pages containing their backlinks may be removed by blog administrators or blacklisted by Google. In such cases, we will migrate the Customer’s backlinks to another website. If backlinks are removed by blog administrators or blacklisted by Google, the Customer will not use this as a reason to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Customer where we, the Supplier and you the Customer, enter the Contract after you make payment for Services from the Supplier. The Contract is not a contract for which an offer was made by the Customer via Email. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate to you and which might, in some way, be better for you, e.g. by giving cancellation rights pursuant to consumer protection law
- Should an article be de-indexed by Google or removed for any reason, our refund policy is as follows: (1) if the article is removed within 45 days of the order being confirmed, a full refund will be given; (2) if the article is removed between 45-180 days of the order being confirmed, no refund will be given but the article will be migrated to a website of similar domain authority (+/- 10 DA); (3) if articles are removed beyond 180 days of purchasing, we are not obliged to any refund or replacements, however we will likely offer an in-kind replacement to a website of similar domain authority (+/- 10 DA) to maintain good business relations.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential.
Insight and Confidentiality
- The Customer shall hold in confidence and shall not disclose to any third partner without prior written consent of the Supplier the material contents of this Agreement unless disclosure is required by law, regulation, or order of a court of competent jurisdiction. The Customer under an obligation to make a disclosure as defined hereinabove shall use their best efforts to notify the Supplier before making the disclosure.
- The Customer shall not at any time hereafter disclose or communicate to any person any confidential information concerning the business, accounts, financial or contractual arrangements or other dealings, transactions or affairs of this Contract and the Services except for when disclosure is required by law, regulation, or order of a court of a competent jurisdiction.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Services and any other charges associated with the services is that as agreed upon with the Consumer in writing via email.
- Payment for Services must be made within 2 days of invoice. you must pay via bank transfer or PayPal.
Withdrawal and Cancellation
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- You can not cancel by telling us no later than 1 calendar day after the Contract was made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without liability.
- We have a legal duty to supply the Services in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon payment, the Services will: be of a satisfactory quality; conform to your description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your actions.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control, the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to withdrawal and cancellation.
- By placing an order or registering as a user at test.contega.media, you grant us the right to email you regarding your order, transaction, shipping and product, as well as add your contact details to our database. Occasionally, we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily be removed from marketing communications by replying “unsubscribe” to each email or by emailing our customer service team at email@example.com. We will not misuse or share your data with third parties without prior warning.
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (e.g. loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Customer because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business trade, craft or profession.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
- The Contega name and logo is protected by copyright. No use of the trademark, copyright, or intellectual property rights may be made without prior written consent. We understand however that our images may be used on personal blogs and social media as long as credit is given to Contega with a link to our website.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the Laws of Estonia.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of Estonia.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: if a dispute occurs customers should contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 1-5 business days.